Computing Core Services
Looking for help with a computing Problem?
Send an email by clicking here.
Before requesting an account, please read the Guidelines for Use of CSDE Computing and Networking Resources.
CSDE Computing is funded by the NIH, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the Student Technology Fee
Use of the CSDE lab computer and network resources requires an account in the CSDE Windows domain. The following people qualify for accounts at CSDE.
- UW Faculty who are listed as current CSDE Faculty Affiliates.
- UW Faculty or Staff working on a special project with a CSDE Faculty Affiliate.
- UW graduate students working with a CSDE Faculty Affiliate.
- Off-campus population scientists sponsored by a CSDE Faculty Affiliate.
- UW graduate students or undergraduates with an interest in Social Science research.
- Other UW students with an interest in demography.
Due to a change in policy, we cannot set-up or renew an account unless CSDE has been set as your campus computing support group.
Note: The following will open a new tab.
Add CSDE to my Support Group
Request an account by completing our online form:
CSDE New Account Request
Request an account renewal by completing our online form:
CSDE Account Renewal Request
Off-campus CSDE Affiliates without a UWNetID may request an account using this form:
CSDE Offsite Account Request