CSDE provides computing services to our affiliates intended to facilitate research. These computing resources are valued at $1500 per person per year (equipment, administration, maintenance contracts, licenses, data storage, backups, help desk and software support, etc.). While we have some support that partially underwrites these costs, we encourage our offsite account holders and/or their affiliate sponsors to help support these services.
If you are using CSDE computing resources, you must:
1. Agree to abide by UW and State of Washington Laws and Terms of service TERMS OF SERVICE
2. Comply with the requirement of depositing and linking publications to the CSDE center grant via PubMed. https://csde.washington.edu/linking-your-pubs/
3. Acknowledge CSDE center grant support in your publications’ acknowledgements. https://csde.washington.edu/cite
4. Your affiliate sponsor will be asked (at least) yearly to renew your association
5. You will be contacted (at least) yearly to confirm your contact information and renew your account
Please consider covering all or part of the CSDE account fee in a current or future grant. For budget justification and amounts, please contact the CSDE Administrative Core at firstname.lastname@example.org.