Geographic Information Systems (GIS) refers to a software and information collection used to sort and evaluate data about geographic places, analyze spatial relationships, and model spatial processes. For general questions, email email@example.com. For specific GIS problems or consultation requests, contact Matt Dunbar.
What We Offer
CSDE offers the following GIS and spatial analysis support to affiliates, staff, and demography students at UW:
- Answers to specific GIS questions related to ongoing research
- Brainstorming about GIS and the application of spatial techniques for proposed studies
- Grant proposal support from research design to writing methods and analysis sections
- Specialized instruction for individuals or small groups
- Short workshops in a computer-lab setting