The UW Data Collaborative (UWDC) offers a range of services to help facilitate access to innovative, but highly-restricted data.
- Assist in the development and execution of data-sharing agreements and data security plans.
- Provide highly-secure storage and access to restricted data that allows researchers to efficiently use and analyze data without jeopardizing confidentiality.
- Develop strategies and tools to resolve data gaps and challenges, including techniques for de-duplication, imputation of missing cases, geographic information systems, record linkage and merging.
- Offer consulting for research design and analytic strategies that leverages the statistical, demographic, and econometric expertise of CSDE.
- Foster communities of data users to promote collaboration across campus and the community