Designed to complement course instruction, CSDE Workshops are offered in a shorter, more accessible format responsive to the specific needs of CSDE’s Trainees and Faculty Affiliates. To inquire about workshops or request a session on a topic, contact Cori Mar.
As short-form training sessions, most workshops meet for 1-3 sessions.
Annual selections typically include the following:
- Introductions to Stata and SAS
- Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- Social Network Analysis
- Introduction to GIS
- Coordinate Systems in GIS
- Exploratory Spatial Analysis
- Point Patterns and Raster Surfaces
- Spatial Regression
- Geographically Weighted Regression
CSDE currently offers the following workshops:
This page will be updated as new workshops arise.