The CSDE Statistics Core offers statistical consulting to faculty, staff, and students studying demography and other social sciences.
We can facilitate demographic research by assisting CSDE affiliates throughout the research process:
- Developing data collection strategies based on study design
- Statistical analysis
- Grant proposal and manuscript preparation
To make a statistical consulting appointment, use the following e-mail link to request
statistical services consultation. In order for the statistics core team to route your request to the best staff member, please include as much detail in your message as possible, such as:
- your research question(s)
- the nature and source of your data
- what outputs you are trying to develop
- specific statistical methods you are interested in
CSDE can provide data analysis, as time permits, for short-term projects of CSDE faculty affiliates. In addition, we can supervise graduate students or research staff doing data analysis. Staff are also available to have some of their time “bought out” to do longer-term data analysis on grant-funded projects.
Detailed listings of our services are below.