American Indian Endowed Scholarship
Posted: 1/30/2018 (Funding)
The American Indian Endowed Scholarship helps financially needy students with close social and cultural ties to an in-state American Indian community pursue undergraduate and graduate studies.
Scholarship awards range from about $500 to $2,000. Approximately 15 students are selected each year to receive the awards. These students are eligible to receive their scholarships for up to five years, although renewal scholarships are not automatic and require submission of the application each year.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have demonstrated financial need based on a completed FAFSA
- Be a Washington State resident.
- Intend to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a public or private college or university in Washington State.
- Not pursue a degree in theology.
- Intend to use your education to benefit the American Indian community in-state.
- Have not yet received a total of five years of this scholarship.
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.