Assistant Professor of Sociology
Posted: 1/31/2017 (Employment)
- Teach courses in one of the following areas: Applied/Public Sociology or Organizational Dynamics.
- Supervise internships and/or service learning.
- Research Productivity.
- Services to the department, university and community.
- Continuing professional development.
- Contribute to student growth and development.
- Ph.D. in Sociology or Ph.D. in a field within Human Services or Public/Social Policy (ABD applicants with expected completion dates by August 14, 2017 will be considered; official transcripts due by September 30, 2017)
More information is available below.
Location: Minnesota State University, Mankato