Call for Papers: 2018 IPUMS Research Award
Posted: 1/7/2019 (Funding)
We are pleased to announce the 11th annual IPUMS Research Awards competition. We are looking for papers that use innovative approaches, comparative analyses, and multiple IPUMS datasets. In short, we are looking for papers that use the data to its full potential.
We have two new categories this year with awards for published papers and graduate student papers in each category.
- USA: Best paper using data from IPUMS USA and/or IPUMS CPS
- International: Best paper using data from IPUMS International and/or the North Atlantic Population Project (NAPP)
- Health Surveys: Best paper using data from IPUMS NHIS or IPUMS MEPS
- Spatial: Best paper using data from IPUMS NHGIS and/or IPUMS Terra
- Global Health: Best paper using data from IPUMS DHS and/or IPUMS PMA
- Time Use: Best paper using data from IPUMS Time Use
Deadline for submission is February 13, 2018. For more information on eligibility and the submission process, visit the IPUMS Research Awards page.
Location: IPUMS, Institute for Social Research and Data Innovation, University of Minnesota