Call for Papers: Aging & Public Health
Posted: 2/6/2017 (Conference)
We are pleased to let you know that submissions are now being accepted for the Special Issue on “Aging & Public Health: Opportunities and Challenges“, publishing in Journal of International Medical Research (JIMR). The Special Issue will be guest edited by Sandul Yasobant of Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar, India.
If this sounds like the right fit for your research, we would be delighted to receive your paper for review.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Aging and healthcare
- Geriatric healthcare system
- End of life care
- Global health and aging
- Gerontology and geriatrics
- Health system responsiveness for the elderly
- Palliative care for the elderly
- Aging and transition of non-communicable diseases
- Disease burden and lifestyle of the elderly
- Quality of life and aging
- Occupation and aging
- Functional health and disability in aging
- Social and psychological issues of the elderly
- Aging policy and global health
Manuscripts should be submitted by 5 May 2017 in order to be considered.
We look forward to receiving your submission.