Call for Papers: Vienna Yearbook of Population Research (VYPR) 2021
Posted: 2/18/2020 (Local Events)
Call for Papers for the Vienna Yearbook of Population Research (VYPR) 2021 Special Issue on “Demographic Aspects of Human Wellbeing”.
Deadline for submissions: 31 March 2020.
The VYPR is an open-access journal that has been published annually by the Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences since 2003. It is addressing population trends as well as a broad range of theoretical and methodological issues in population research. Examples of topics for the Special Issue include:
- Life expectancy based indicators of wellbeing
- (Economic) wellbeing over the life course and over time
- Demographic differentials/inequalities in wellbeing
- Wellbeing and intergenerational support
- Feedbacks from environmental change to human wellbeing