Call for proposals: 2020 Symposium
Posted: 11/2/2019 (Conference)
Every year the Center for Teaching and Learning invites UW faculty, staff, and graduate students to present their work on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) at the UW’s Annual Teaching & Learning Symposium in April.
The Symposium is designed for interactive presentations and discussion on innovative evidence-based teaching strategies, whether it is work you have done in the past or are in the process of implementing. Presentations are in poster format and can not be larger than 4’ x 6′.
- October 21, 2019 – December 9, 2019: Call for proposals.
- February 10, 2020: Outcomes of the proposal review process are emailed to all applicants.
- February 19, 2020: Deadline for applicants to confirm their participation.
- March 9, 2020: Full program (titles, abstracts, and presenters) is posted on the Symposium home page.
- April 6, 2020: Teaching & Learning Symposium.
- Posters must be set up between 1:35 and 1:45 p.m.
- Symposium schedule: TBD