Collaboration Contracts at Dondena Research Centre – Discontinuities in Household and Family Formation
Posted: 2/27/2017 (Funding)
The Università Commerciale “Luigi Bocconi” of Milan is launching a competition based on qualifications and tests for the conferral, by means of an appropriate contract, of 4 researchers with the following characteristics:
- Duration: 36 months
- Research Centre: DONDENA
- Financed by: European Commission – H2020-ERC Scientific
- Coordinator: Francesco Billari
- Research Project: DisCont -“Discontinuities in Household and Family Formation” – a project that studies the impact of macro-level discontinuities such as the Great Recession and the Digital Revolution on household and family formation (including fertility) in post-industrial societies.
In order to participate in the competition, the candidates must have the following requirements:
- Qualification: PhD or, alternatively, similar experience in demography, economics, sociology or statistics/data science.
- Solid quantitative skills and familiarity with statistical packages such as R and/or Stata.
Relatives (up to the forth degree of kinship) of professors in the University Council, the University Rector, or the Director General may not apply.