Congratulations to the 2018-2019 Certificate in Demographic Methods Recipients
Posted: 6/10/2019 (CSDE Research)
The following 8 CSDE students received the CSDE Graduate Certificate in Demographic Methods at last week’s end-of-year celebration:
- CSDE Trainee Cathea Carey, who will receive an MPH in Health Services Spring 2019. She will be a Research Coordinator for the Center of Innovation at the VA, in Seattle.
- CSDE Fellow Lee Fiorio, who is a doctoral student in Geography. He was awarded best poster in both the CSSS 20th Anniversary Conference and CSDE’s Winter Lightning Talks and Poster Session, and has received a Max Planck Institute of Demographic Research Graduate Fellowship.
- CSDE Fellow Tiffany Pan, who will receive a PhD in Biological Anthropology Summer 2019. She will be a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Anthropology at the University of California-Santa Barbara.
- CSDE Trainee Emily Pollock, who is a doctoral student in Biological Anthropology.
- CSDE Trainee Rebecca Rebbe, who will receive a PhD in Social Welfare Spring 2019. She will be an Assistant Professor of Social Work at the University of Southern California.
- CSDE Trainee Francisco Rios Casas, who will receive an MS in Epidemiology Spring 2019. He will be an Evaluation Specialist at the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, at UW.
- CSDE Fellow Hilary Wething, who is a doctoral student in Public Policy & Management.
- CSDE Trainee Emmi Obara, who is a doctoral student in Public Policy & Management.