Skip to content
CSDE News & Events

Faculty Position in Human Services

Posted: 2/2/2017 (Employment)


Master’s degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work (MSW), School Counseling (CAS), or School Psychology AND/OR New York State licensure in one or more of the following areas: Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Creative Arts Therapy, or Psychoanalysis.

For human services courses with an education emphasis – Master’s degree in discipline, license and certificate in discipline. Prior college teaching experience, knowledge of student learning outcomes, and familiarity with instructional technology and/or online teaching are preferred.

Please click below for more information.

Read Full Article

Location: Mohawk Valley Community College