Health Care Analyst- San Francisco Department of Public Health
Posted: 3/13/2023 (Employment)
The 2119 Health Care Analyst works with clinical and non-clinical staff and personnel in evaluation studies; gathers, analyzes and documents data; plans remedial action; and supervises and reviews the work of technical and clerical assistants engaged in such activities.
Essential duties include:
1. Organizes and tabulates the data collected for evaluation studies; analyzes data and prepares narrative, statistical reports and presentations documenting the methodology and results of the health audit studies.
2. Initiates, coordinates and attends clinic and departmental evaluation meetings to insure an on-going evaluation process in each department or clinic; works with department and clinic chiefs, head nurses, dentists and other staff; designs audit and evaluation studies, including data collection instruments and sampling procedures.
3. Trains and supervises other staff in data retrieval and trains end users to access, use and understand reports.
4. Works with evaluation committees to develop remedial action plans based on study results; documents all remedial action planning and monitors all implementation.
5. Serves as staff to assigned committees; prepares agendas, minutes; reports developments, results and problems in the program; prepares written reports.
6. Reports orally and in writing to appropriate committees on completed evaluation studies including resulting problems which require action from those committees; attends audit related committees in the state and community and reports findings to appropriate stakeholders.
7. Reviews literature and consults with various evaluation committees on their evaluation activities.
Location: San Francisco