Postdoctoral Positions at the French Institute for Demographic Studies & iPOP Laboratory of Excellence
Posted: 1/30/2018 (Employment)
The French Institute for Demographic Studies (INED) and the iPOPs Laboratory of Excellence are inviting applications for two post-doctoral positions:
- One two-year post-doctoral position in one of INED’s 11 research units
- One one-year post-doctoral position in an iPOPs partner laboratory
The deadline for the call for applications is February 15, 2018 at midday, Paris time
The post-doc resarchers will work at INED (Paris, France) and will conduct their research in one of the INED 11 units or iPOPs host laboratories.
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of the iPOPs laboratory of excellence: family dynamics and ageing; social, gender and intergenerational inequalities (see the website: http://www.ipops.fr/en/).
Conditions of eligibility
- Applicants must hold a PhD awarded between 15/02/2014 and 15/02/2018 in a discipline related to the population sciences
- Applicants should not have been hosted by any requested host laboratory more than 6 months during their PhD studies.
- A researcher (mentor) must support the applicant.
- There are no age or nationality requirements.
Location: Paris, France