Registration Open: Pushing the Boundaries of Population Health Science: Social Inequalities, Biological Processes, and Policy Implications (10/3-10/5)
Posted: 9/15/2018 (Conference)
This year’s conference is shaping up to continue the great traditions established in previous meetings. Conference organizers received a record number of submissions and will be finalizing the program by June.
Highlights will include:
- Interdisciplinary panels and poster sessions that feature the latest in population health science;
- Sessions that foster exchange about population health issues between scientists and stakeholders from policy and practice fields.
- A symposium, Population Health Science in the United States: Trends, Evidence, and Effective Policy, jointly organized by IAPHS and the Roundtable on Population Health Improvement, to be held prior to the start of IAPHS sessions;
- Roundtable discussions on professional development issues and communicating population health research; and
- Plenty of time for networking with a diverse set of people who share a commitment to population health science.
Location: National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine