Substance Abuse Epidemiology Fellowships
Posted: 1/9/2017 (Funding)
Fellowships are available through the Substance Abuse Epidemiology Training Program (SAETP) at the Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY, 722 West 168th St, New York, NY.
- Fellowships are supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Predocs receive $23,376/year + tuition & fees for 2-5 years
- Postdocs receive $43,692-$51,120/year + health benefits for 2-3 years
- Supplemental research employment is often available
- An annual travel allowance is offered for conferences and networking
- Training includes a weekly faculty-fellow seminar, courses, conferences, and instruction/mentoring in manuscripts and grant proposals (F, K and R proposals).
Location: Columbia University