PhD Positions in Global Land-Use Change and Telecoupling
Posted: 10/24/2017 (Employment)
15 PhD Positions Available in Global Land-Use Change and Telecoupling
- Are you interested in land-use change?
- Would you like to be trained in the telecoupling framework and be on the forefront of understanding processes and actors that influence land-use in an interconnected world?
- Would you like to become an expert in trans- and interdisciplinary concepts and methodologies?
- Are you interested in moving between science and practice in order to qualify for a successful career in research, consulting, industry or governance?
- Are you in the first four years of your research career, or will you graduate soon?
If yes, apply now for a PhD position in the research network “COUPLED – Operationalising telecouplings for sustainability challenges related to land use”!
Funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN Programme, the COUPLED network PhD students will be selected for 3-year advanced multidisciplinary research training, starting July 2018 or earlier.
To see the 15 positions and submit your application, please go to http://coupled-itn.eu/recruitment/
On the website you can learn more about our research programme, the supervisors, the participating host organizations, and much more.
Closing Date: November 24, 2017