Population Young Author Prize
Posted: 8/29/2017 (Funding)
The Population Young Author Prize is open to students or young researchers working in the field of population studies and will be awarded to the most outstanding original paper submitted to the competition jury.
Who is eligible to compete?
- Students enrolled in PhD or Master’s programs
- Young researchers who have defended their PhD thesis in the last seven years
What types of paper are eligible to compete?
- Papers written under the researcher’s own name
- Papers may also be co-authored by several young researchers.
What are the rules for submitting a paper?
- Compliance with the journal’s editorial rules
- Paper written in English or French
- Paper submitted before 15 November 2017
- Proof of enrolment in a Master’s or PhD program, or of PhD completion
What is the prize for the winner?
- Accelerated publication
- Immediate online open access to the newly published article
- 1,000 euros (to be shared if there are several young co-authors)
- One-year free subscription to Population
The competition results will be announced on February 28, 2018.
To submit an article: http://www.journal-population.com/
Mention you are competing for the Young Author Prize when submitting your paper.