Posted: 10/2/2017 (Employment)
This vacancy is for a Survey Statistician position in the Demographic Directorate located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Work independently and on teams to complete tasks for surveys, the decennial census, population estimates, and/or administrative records.
- Communicate with supervisor and employees throughout the organization performing work for the assigned programs and projects.
- Apply statistical theories, techniques, and methods to programs for collecting, processing, or presenting statistical information.
- Develop and design survey questionnaires for paper and/or automated data collection efforts.
- Evaluate appropriate methodology and perform data collection, research, and/or dissemination tasks for surveys, decennial census, population estimates, and/or administrative records.
Visit the following link to learn more and apply: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/480644800
Location: U.S. Census Bureau