CSDE Welcomes New Affiliates
Posted: 4/9/2018 ()
CSDE’s Executive Committee is pleased to welcome ten new affiliates!
- Gregg Colburn – Assistant Professor, Kennedy Associates Endowed Professorship in Real Estate Studies, Real Estate
- Alison Roxby – Assistant Professor, Global Health and Medicine/Allergy & Infectious Diseases
- Dan Brown – Corkery Family Director and Professor, School of Environmental and Forest Sciences
- Jane Simoni – Professor, Psychology
- Ariel Rokem – Senior Data Scientist, eScience
- Carey Farquhar – Professor, Departments of Global Health, Medicine, and Epidemiology
- Alison Drake – Assistant Professor, Global Health
- Brandon Guthrie – Assistant Professor, Global Health
- Nicole Errett – Lecturer, Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences
- Vince Wang – Research Manager, Grounded Solutions
These affiliates bring a wealth of knowledge and unique approaches that enhances our community of demographers and collectively advances population science. We look forward to supporting each of them as they pursue their research. You can learn more about their individual research interests by visiting their affiliate pages, linked above.
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate or you know of someone who should become one, you can invite them to do so by directing them to this page. Affiliate applications are reviewed quarterly, by CSDE’s Executive Committee.